Whats A Twin Flame And How Is It Different From A Soul Mate?
Whats A Twin Flame - Twin flames are two parts of the same soul. As a result, they operate as mirrors for one another, providing opportunities for reflection and growth. Despite this, there is no scientific proof that twin flames occur.
Barbara Spinelli, LP, a therapist, relationship specialist, and CEO of Babita Spinelli Group and Opening the Doors Psychotherapy, explains, "Twin flames are two halves or reflections of two separate people."
She notes that these people have comparable talents and shortcomings and feel emotionally linked over something they have in common—generally shared grief.
A twin flame, according to Lisa Vallejos, Ph.D., LPC, a relationship therapist, is two people who have a strong soul connection.
She says. "They appear to be mirror images of one another, with similar life routes, histories, and occasionally pain."
COPYRIGHT_SFG: Published on https://straightforwardguidance.com/whats-a-twin-flame/ by Calvin Penwell on 2022-05-03T01:30:43.723Z
Elizabeth Clare Prophet, a leader of the Summit Lighthouse and the New Age cult known as The Church Universal and Triumphant, is credited by Vallejos with coining the term "twin flame." The Prophet is most known for warning her followers in the late 1980s to prepare for nuclear Armageddon.
According to Vallejos, Prophet created the term "dual-flame" in the 1970s. The Prophet's book, "Soul Mates and Twin Flames: The Spiritual Dimension of Love and Relationships," was released in 1999.
However, Vallejos claims, however, that the notion of twin flames dates back far further.
Plato claimed in his philosophical treatise "Symposium" in the fifth century B.C. that the Greek deity Zeus disempowered humanity by separating us into two parts, male and female.
While some researchers believe Plato's teachings depict soulmates, Vallejos argues that "a lot of us utilize this as a basis for twin flames."
When it's your twin flame, the stages of a relationship are different. According to Spinelli, each twin flame stage is different depending on the people involved, but there are eight frequent ones:
You'll be aware that your other half is out there looking for you even before you meet.
Your world will be turned upside down once you meet. Prepare to plummet quickly. "It's an incredible instant attraction when you meet," Kaiser explains.
Yes, even twin flames may go through a honeymoon phase! Your connection is new, meaningful, and wonderful at this point.
According to Spinelli, core wounds appear sooner or later, and divisions in the partnership emerge. These difficulties are frequently a mirror of the soul work that the two of you need to perform on your own.
As you begin to plunge deep into your dark sides, your love will be put to the test, "Kaiser adds." "As you begin to question yourself and each other, all of your vulnerabilities will surface."
Many twin flame relationships include the pursuit, also known as twin flame separation; someone will always go away. "There's a lot of push-pull with twin flame relationships," Kaiser adds.
Spinelli and Kaiser believe that if you and your partner work through all of your triggers, fears, and problems, you'll finally reunite.
Finally, after you've totally submitted and accepted your fate, your life can begin, and a sense of equilibrium is restored. "In the interaction, shared meaning is generated, and there is greater empathy and understanding," Spinelli explains.
Your Twin Flame is an exact "Mirror Image" of you. You'll recognize yourself among them. Because you love and accept your Twin Flame unconditionally, this helps you accept and love yourself unconditionally.
- Physical and mental sufferings are easily felt by one other. You are, in essence, the same person, but in separate bodies, as Twin Flames. This does not take away from your individuality, but it does make you feel "Whole" when you're with your Twin.
- Your Twin Flame is an exact "Mirror Image" of you. You'll recognize yourself among them. Because you love and accept your Twin Flame unconditionally, this helps you accept and love yourself unconditionally.
- Physical and mental suffering is easily felt by one another. You are, in essence, the same person, but in separate bodies, as Twin Flames. This does not take away from your individuality, but it does make you feel "whole" when you're with your twin.
- Twin Flames will be telepathically connected, but this will not always be conscious. It just happens spontaneously and on a regular basis.
- Twin flames will behave similarly to identical twins. Have you ever observed twins in action? They are always in sync with each other, and then they quarrel and dispute as if they were from two different planets, although they are both identical and diametrically opposed. And this is precisely what Twin Flames intends to achieve.
- In many aspects, one individual will almost always be the polar opposite of the other. One may be more frugal with their money, while the other is not. One could be more sexual than the other.
- Even if they share many of the same experiences, it is not unusual for the pair to come from quite different backgrounds.
- There are likely to be more similarities between the pairs, but these are just a few. In essence, you and your twin will live parallel lives, sharing a timeline of distinct events.
- Twin Flames will have shared childhoods and work in comparable environments (although in different areas of the world or country). They will have gone through similar experiences as children and young adults at the same time, or very close to it.
- Twin Flames will resemble one another in appearance, often resembling brother and sister or even biological twins. (Not always, but most of the time.)
- Twin Flame Vs Soulmate
- Though both soulmates and twin souls are associated with strong soul ties between two people, the relationships are quite different.
- The bond between soulmates is strong and frequently comes naturally. Because of their tight bond, soulmates have a profound understanding of each other and are able to balance each other out.
- Because they are so suited, soulmates frequently end up together. Twin flame connections are frequently used to teach and promote growth.
- Many people have a misunderstanding about twin flames, believing that they are only whole when they are together.
- On the other hand, twin flame relationships let you reach your greatest potential. Twin flame connections have a reflecting effect that might help you grow emotionally and become more yourself.
A "Twin Flame" friendship is a strong bond between two people who aren't romantically attracted to one another. He and she are usually quite compatible and have a lot of common interests.
They share ideas, interests, and life experiences in common. They frequently spend time together and are very supportive of each other.
Do you think you're in a twin flame relationship? Friendships like these are as nice as it gets.
True, twin flames are infamous for triggering each other, but these triggers are a lot simpler to cope with in twin flame friendships.
Because there is something about romantic relationships that are inherently triggering for many individuals, it might be a lot simpler for two people to deal with each other's triggers when they are merely friends.
Twin Flames Part 1: What Are They?
Twin flame partnerships are regarded as the most intense relationships we can have, yet they don't always endure. Twin flames may have a period of separation, and whether or not the separation is permanent is dependent on the pair in question.
While they have certain similarities (you'll feel as if you were meant to meet them, and they can both help you heal and develop), they are also completely distinct partnerships. While your twin flame and soulmate are two parts of the same soul, soulmates are two souls who belong together.
A twin flame is a strong bond that is sometimes referred to as a person's other half. It's not to be confused with soulmates, and it's based on the belief that one soul can be divided into two bodies at times.
We can have several soulmates, but only one twin flame at a time. You could have met your twin flame previously, but you weren't able to be in each other's lives at the time.
However, you were destined to cross paths again and have a heavenly twin flame reunion at some point in your lives.